Wed, Jun 07|
Nectar Webinar - Cyber (Re)Insurance with Experts - 07th Jun 2023
The objective is to provide updates on Cyber risk landscape and latest trend in the market.
Time & Location
Jun 07, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM GMT+8
About the Event
This Cyber Webinar aims to cover the below aspects-
- Cyber Risk Insurance - Overview
- Insurance - Key Coverages & Exclusions
- Key Underwriting Criteria and Information requirement
- Claims Trends in Asia: Cybersecurity Threats and AXA XL’s Claims Experience
- Cyber threat landscape & Claim datasheet
- How Insurers should build incident response solution
Guest Speaker Profile:
Julianna D’Cruz – Julianna started her career in Financial Lines as a placement broker and is now a Senior Claims Specialist, managing the International Financial Lines claims portfolio at AXA XL. This includes being the Cyber Incident Response contact point for the Asia region.
Samuel Russell-Vick – Sam is a senior underwriter for Cyber and Technology at AXIS Specialty Singapore
Timothee Grange – Tim is a seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience in risk management and insurance. He has deep understanding of the industry, expertise in specialty risk assessment, loss adjusting methodologies, and insurance practices. He works for Blackpanda, a leading digital forensics and cyber incident response firm in HK.
The webinar is suitable for:
- Insurance / Liability Underwriters
- Reinsurance Executive
- Business Development executives
- Marketing executives
Training Certificate: All participants will receive a personalised “participation certificate” via e-mail.