Nectar Risk Institute is an initiative towards contribution to the industry by Nectar Specialty Group. We foster knowledge sharing and support decision making.
The institute objectives are:
Support the growth of the Insurance sector in the Asia region
Organize industry events to enhance knowledge of the industry participants
Increase awareness about specialty line of insurance solutions through training programs in partnership with partner organizations
Collaborate with training institutes globally
- Wed, Jun 07Zoom WebinarJun 07, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarThe objective is to provide updates on Cyber risk landscape and latest trend in the market.
- Thu, May 11Zoom WebinarMay 11, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarThe objective is to increase awareness about marine liability related solutions available in the market and share knowledge.
- Tue, Nov 15Zoom WebinarNov 15, 2022, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarThis webinar provides an overview of insurance coverage under EAR & CAR Insurance and underwriting considerations.
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 06Zoom WebinarOct 06, 2022, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarThis webinar provides an overview of insurance coverage under Fire Insurance with special focus on Industrial All Risk and Business Interruption.
- Wed, Sep 28Zoom WebinarSep 28, 2022, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarThis is a special webinar on Terrorism and Political Violence risk and insurance. Looking to discuss key coverages available under different wordings such as T3, SRCC, PV including War.
- Tue, Sep 06Zoom WebinarSep 06, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarThis is a Liability Series. Looking to discuss post Pandemic infrastructure industry and opportunities ahead for SPPI business.
- Wed, May 05Zoom WebinarMay 05, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarMunich Re Syndicate Asia - Hybrid integrated product which combines international marine risk (transit and storage) with engineering risks
- Thu, Oct 22WebinarOct 22, 2020, 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM GMT+8WebinarThis treaty training modules aim to provide an opportunity for reinsurance executives to learn, clarify and expand subject knowledge.
- Thu, Jun 25Zoom WebinarJun 25, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM GMT+8Zoom WebinarWe are pleased to bring this complimentary webinar for Nectar business partners!
- Fri, Jun 05WebinarJun 05, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM GMT+8WebinarThe webinar will address key COVID-19-related topics including present and likely future D&O claims arising out of the COVID outbreak; Reinsurers’ responses to the outbreak, including changes in underwriting guidelines, risk selection, capacity, and coverage scope.